Our return window is 7 calendar days (14 days for EU countries). We can’t accept return or exchange in any situation beyond this time frame. Contact us at email@example.com to request return or exchange.
How to Return
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If there are any accessories or gifts sent with your order, you need return them together.
Which situations can I return?
1. Generally you can return for Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items, Size Deviation & Color Mismatch problems, etc.
2. We may promise some other situations eligible for return in product description or email.
3. For jewelry, it has up to 90 days warranty.
Which situations can't I return?
1. Since all our dresses are made to order, so you can't return for dislike or fit issues (doesn't fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered).
2. Since all our shoes are made to order, so you can't return for dislike or fit issues (doesn't fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered).
3. All customized products (custom color, custom size, engraving, style change, etc.) can't be returned.
4. Service like "rush order" etc. can't be refunded.
5. Gift card can't be returned or refunded.
6. Lingerie can't be returned or refunded.
7. Any issues not caused by seller.
8. Other situations that have non-returnable or non-refundable notice in product description or email we sent you.
How much and when will I get the refund? (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item doesn't meet our return policy above
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearance items (if applicable)
Only regular items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email at email@example.com.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should ship back the product to our warehouse. If your return is authorized, we will email you the return address.
You will be responsible to pay for return shipping costs by yourself. Original shipping cost is also non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund. If it is free shipping product, we will estimate an original shipping cost.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $40, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Or we don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. After you return, email us the tracking #.